**The competition is now closed and the winner will be announced shortly!**
To celebrate the launch of the Scottish Wedding HQ Forum, we’re offering everyone who registers and posts before midnight on 31 March 2011 the chance to win a bottle of Mumm Champagne.
It really is very simple – register and post two comments, with one of them on the “Introduce Yourself” board, and you will be entered into the draw which will take place on 2 April 2011 (don’t think announcing a winner on April Fool’s Day is a good idea!). If your username is chosen at random, we’ll send you a bottle of Champagne!
The forum is a place where everyone can have a chat about their wedding plans and share ideas and thoughts on their big day. Hopefully once you get chatting you’ll be back more often!
Register now at www.scottishweddinghq.co.uk/forum
1. Only one entry per person – we check IP addresses and will ignore any entries we feel might not be in the spirit of the competition.
2. The eligible entrants will have an equal chance of winning, with one name being chosen at random.
3. The winner will be notified on 2 April 2011 and the prize will be sent within 21 days.
4. No alternative prizes are available, nor is there a cash alternative.
5. The decision of SWHQ is final and no correspondence will be entered into with regards to the results.